- The Controller of the data is Stowarzyszenie Gdanska Organizacja Turystyczna with its registered office in Gdansk (80-530), ul. Uczniowska 22, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organisations, charity foundations and other independent public healthcare institutions of the National Court Register, kept by the District Court Gdansk-North in Gdansk under KRS (National Court Register) no. 0000139108, holding NIP (tax identification number) 5832887298, tel:58 305 70 80, email address:email@example.com
- Contact information for the Data Protection Officer at Stowarzyszenie Gdanska Organizacja Turystyczna: Daria Sarnowska, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provision of any personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the purposes of sending by Gdansk Tourism Organisation of commercial messages, newsletter and its partner’s marketing offers in paper form or using electronic means of communication, pursuant to the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422 with further amendments) (Article 6 (1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 - consent).
- You have the right to access, rectify and erase the data or limit its processing, as well as the right to object or request cessation of personal data processing and portability at any time, and to lodge an appeal with the supervisory authority.
- Gdansk Tourism Organisation has the right to transfer the Client’s personal data to entities that process the data for the purposes of the Website, according to applicable regulations and legally authorised institutions.
- The personal data shall not be processed by automated means, including profiling.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent.